Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eliminating Toxic Ties

Okay people. I am going to tell you something oh so daring and oh so scary it may blow you away.
YOU CAN ELIMINATE TOXIC TIES IN YOUR LIFE! I don't care if its family member it can still be toxic just end it and never go back! You are being hurt and its not good or cool. You have every right to say enough is enough. If you are being hurt physically or emotionally and you just don't know how to get out reach out to someone who can help you. You are never alone in this world and you can get help! Don't wait until its too late! I bring this up because my own Grandmother can be very toxic in my life. You know what my mom and I are doing in a couple months? Moving out because its time to go and her treating me like a burden and trash is not okay. I end this with me saying you deserve the world, you can get help, and you can eliminate toxic ties even if they are family.

1 comment: